Aston Martin Red Bull Racing – the new title sponsoring for the Formula 1 in 2018 confirmed
- Aston Martin will become title and innovation partner of Red Bull Racing in 2018
- New Advanced Performance Centre to open at the Formula One team's campus in Milton Keynes
- Advanced Performance Centre will aid in the two organisations adopting both F1TM and road car technology
- Further products to come from the Innovation Partnership that is producing the Aston Martin Valkyrie
- AF Racing intensively involved in these developments as one of three official project partners of the Valkyrie project
Aston Martin Vantage GT8 returns to the Green Hell
The close to production specification Aston Martin Vantage GT8 that performed so well in last year’s N24, will again be tested to the absolute limit later this month when it competes on the infamous Nordschleife circuit, seeking the SP8 class win it almost claimed in 2016. In preparation for the challenge ahead, the Vantage GT8 participated in the recent 24h qualification race, held over 6 hours, where it took class victory in commanding style.
Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour 2017
At the legendary „Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour 2017“ in Australia our raceteam R-Motorsport will be racing with two cars – together with our GT4, for the first time, we will also be racing in a GT8.
Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing unveil radical AM-RB 001 hypercar
Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing are today revealing their ground-breaking hypercar; codenamed AM-RB 001.
The product of a unique Innovation Partnership between the British luxury brand and eminent F1TM team, this ambitious, uncompromising and wholly extraordinary collaboration combines the vision and skills of two world-leading brands to create a road car the like of which has never been seen before.